Monday, January 21, 2019

Best of 2018

Today is my day to share my Pick of the Week for The House That Stamps Built.  As it is the start of the new year, I thought I would go through and pick my favorite cards I made for The House challenges during 2018.  There were way too many to pick so I am going to do a feminine version today and you can stay tuned for a masculine version later in the year.  If you've been around my blog you know I LOVE Repeat Impressions' "Flower Power Separates" stamps, so here are the cards I created using them during 2018: (to see the details of any of them clink on the link above the picture to be taken to the original blog post)

Thanks for stopping by!






2 comments:

Wendy said...

All so beautiful.
Wendy xx

Glittered Paws said...

Oh what a beautiful assortment - love the bright colors - I think my favorite is the mason jar and the very first one. Great POTW.