Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsors for the week are Morgan's Art World
and Oddball Art Company
I was given this gorgeous image from Morgan's Art World to work with:
Isn't she stunning!!??
As you can see, she really inspired glitz and glam on my card: gold card stock, glittered card stock, and glittery roses. I used some clear Wink of Stella on the flowers on her hat which inspired all the other glittery goodness. The roses were made with Heartfelt Creations Classic Roses and matching dies and I added some small white flowers I bought at a yard sale this summer. And I used up the bit of red diamond ribbon, I so love being able to use stuff up! I embossed the red panel and then used silver Glitter Kiss (from Stamplistic) to swipe on the glitter on the raise elements.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries-NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED--the date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes.
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering.
*All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Oct 19th by 12:00AM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Oct 21st.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: Morgan's Art World "Christmas Cameo" digi; Heartfelt Creations "Classic Roses"
Dies: Spellbinders "Floral Ovals"; Heartfelt Creations "Classic Roses"
Darice embossing folder
Stamplistic Silver "Glitter Kiss"
Christmas at Sweet Stampin'--anything goes
Cards Galore #35--anything goes
Crafting with an Attitude #44--anything goes
Love To Craft Challenge Blog #27--anything goes
Creatalicious #148--anything goes with the option of texture
Ribbon Girls--anything goes
Merry Little Christmas Challenge #3--anything goes
Crafting By Designs--anything goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenge #144--anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #406--anything goes with the optional twist: add a flower or two or more
Crafty Friends #94--use more than one die
Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends #91--anything goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #38--anything goes
Penny's Challenge #401--anything goes