Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsor for this week is Little Blue Button Stamps.
Here is my card:
I just love how it turned out. I think it might be the pops of red, but I'm not really sure. I used a couple of my strips of paper made out of scraps; I only have a couple left--slowly, slowly using up that paper pack.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries-NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED--the date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes.
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering.
*All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Oct 26th by 12:00AM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Oct 28th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: Little Blue Button Stamps "Christmas Elements" digi; Verve "Ornamental Christmas" sentiment
Dies: PTI border die
Little Red Wagon #468--digi do!
The Merry Christmas Challenge--anything goes
Penny's Challenge #402--anything goes
The Paper Shelter #358--digi image
Pixie's Crafty Workshop #337--anything goes with snippet (my patterned strips are all snippets, the border die cut came from a scrap, actually everything except the card base was a snippet--even the digi was already printed out, I just had to color it.)
Feeling Sketchy #203--sketch
Crimbo Crackers #169--anything goes
Crafty Creations #376--anything goes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin'--anything goes
Merry Little Christmas Challenge #3--anything goes