Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsors for the week are digistamps 4 joy
and just ME Digital Stamps
I was given this beautiful African Violet image from Digi Stamps 4 Joy to work with:
When I first saw it, I was thinking of coloring it twice and piecing the images together to create some dimension. And then, I thought how pretty it would look if it were paper pieced with patterned paper. And it is beautiful!! The bit of tulle was recycled from a piece that had ripped off one of my daughters' dresses a couple years ago and two of the lacy border pieces were in my bits and pieces stash; I just die cut two more to balance it out. It will probably be a birthday card, but I didn't have room on the front for a sentiment, so it can be for any occasion, really.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries-NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED--the date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes.
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering.
*All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Nov 2nd by 12:00AM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Nov. 3rd.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: Digi Stamps 4 Joy "African Violet"
Dies: PTI border die; Spellbinders "A2 Matting Basics A"
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 #148--sketch
Crafty Creations #377--anything goes
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #403--anything goes
Crafty Sentiments--anything goes
Crafter's Cafe #206--feminine
Love To Craft Challenge Blog #27--anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper--anything goes with patterned paper