Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsor for this week is Digital Delights by Louby Lou.
The design team was given an awesome set of images to work with and I was having so much fun, I decided to make two cards! Here is the first one:
The sentiment reads "Those Who Are Happiest Are Grateful For Everything They Have." I colored the leaves and then added some red nuvo drops to create some berries. Finished everything off with some sparkly ribbon and a button.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Sept. 7th by 12:00AM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Sept. 9th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: Digital Delights "Fall Fun Set" I used Fall Loving Susie
Alphabet Challenge--L is for leaves
Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends #88--anything goes
Southern Girls--we all love a bit of metal now and then (a metal charm)
Simon Says Stamp Monday--fall/autumn
Crafty Sentiments--anything goes
Crafty Gals #173--anything goes
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2--sketch
Mod Squad Challenge--anything goes
Little Red Wagon #461--old or new trends (I went with an OLD trend--remember when mulberry paper was popular?? I have a giant stash of it and am slowly whittling it down--very slowly--I used it as the green mat layer behind my focal image)
Stamps: Digital Delights "Fall Fun Set" I used Grateful Sentiment
Dies: Spellbinders "Classic Circles, large"
Crop Stop--anything goes
Creates and Makes #24--anything goes
Penny's #395--anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #350--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Moving Along with The Times #79--use gingham and/or buttons