Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsor for this week is Little Blue Button Stamps.
Here is the card I created for your inspiration:
I've been feeling like I need to get caught up on my Christmas card making, so here is another for my stash. I'm a little low on my Christmas paper stash right now (Gasp!! I know!), so as I was looking through my other papers, I came across a pack of old world patterns/colors and knew they would be perfect! So, my colors are a bit non-traditional, but I think it turned out really pretty!
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Aug 31st by 12:00AM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Sept 2nd.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: Little Blue Button "Christmas Elements" digi; Verve "Ornamental Christmas" sentiment
Dies: Spellbiders "A2 Matting Basics A" rectangle (trimmed to be a little shorter to fit the card) Sweet n' Sassy small snowflakes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin'--anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper--anything goes with patterned paper
Love To Craft Challenge Blog #25--anything goes
Merry Little Christmas #1--anything goes
The Merry Christmas Challenge--anything goes
Aud Sentiments #210--anything goes
Moving Along with the times #78--texture (the paper has a nice canvas texture to it and the mulberry adds a softness; with the smooth, satin ribbon and the dimension from the rhinestones, this card has a lot of nice texture)
Crimbo Crackers #165--anything goes
Creative Fingers #151--anything goes
Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends #88--anything goes
Incy Wincy Designs--winter in August
Tuesday Morning Sketches #467--sketch
The Paper Shelter #350--use a digi image
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--food and/or drink
Penny's Challenge #394--anything goes
Crafty Creations #373--anything goes
Little Miss Muffet #196--anything goes
Cardz TV #62--anything goes