Saturday, January 26, 2019

I love you

It's Saturday!!  That means it's time for another challenge from Di's Digi Designs.
The challenge this time is: Embossing--Wet or Dry
And here is my card for your inspiration:
I used the super adorable, Hearts for you to create a Valentine's Day card.  This little bunny is so sweet with her basket overflowing with hearts.  I used a damask embossing folder on my white layer.  The fancy little brackets around my image were in my bits and pieces stash for years and I finally figured out a way to use them!  And I was looking for the little tiny pink brads when I discovered a small bag of heart themed brads that I've had for a loooooong time.  I just love it when I can use things I thought I would never find a use for. 


I hope you will get a chance to play along with us; I can't wait to see what you create.  And make sure you hop over to the Di's Digital Designs blog to see what the rest of the team has made for this challenge.

Supplies: 
Stams: Di's Digi Stamps "Hearts For You" digi; Verve "Take Note" sentiment
Dies: Spellbinders "Filigree Delights"

Challenges:
ART Impressions Stamps #248--lots of hearts
Moving Along with the Times #89--have a heart
Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends #98--anything goes
Double Trouble #20--Thing #1: Love is in the air (celebrate peace, love and kindness)
Crafting By Design--layer it up
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--have a heart
Crafty Creations #383--anything goes
Creative Moments #161--anything goes
C.R.A.F.T. #498--love/Valentine's day
Cute Card Thursday #566--critters
Aud Sentiments #219--anything goes
Through The Purple Haze #152--favorite color combo (my favorite color combo for cards is pink and green)
Creative Sketchy Girls #32--sketch



11 comments:

Furrbster said...

Aaaw this is soooo sweet - gorgeous card,

Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments, (and also playing along at MAWTT and Creative Moments too).

Hugz Tinz

JoAnn said...

Pretty card with that adorable bunny and hearts. Love it. TFS

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the coloring, the embossing, the interpretation of the sketch, and especially the adorable image and your coloring. Beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and please come back for more of our fun challenges.

Anna-Karin said...

This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

Wendy L said...

A lovely card and really sweet image, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

nnalorac said...

Adorable card Heather. You've coloured this cutie beautifully and love the colours. Carol xx

Megan J said...

Hi Heather, a sweet card for Valentines Day, love the rabbit and her basket of hearts, thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Crystal Schneider said...

Such a sweet card! That bunny is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Art Impressions!

Alison said...

Your pink and green combo is gorgeous and it sets off that cute little bunny and all his hearts so beautifully..!!
Alison x

Kim Hamilton said...

Super Sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

Melanie R said...


Your card is beautiful, Heather! Love it all. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble Challenge.