Thursday, March 30, 2017

Coffee Time

I don't drink coffee (gasp!  I know!), but I have plenty of friends who do.  I decided to play along with both the Spring Coffee Lover's Hop and Verve's challenge to use some fabulous free digis that Julee created for this occasion.  As part of my quest to use up some of my scraps, I created this fun and colorful card that is going to a friend that is recovering from surgery.  And she IS a coffee drinker!

Supplies:
Stamps: Verve "Rise and Shine" freebies
Dies: MFT "Smartphone" I use it to cut the sentiment panel

Challenges:
Spring Coffee Lover's Hop--spring coffee creation
Verve Freebie challenge--use the Rise and Shine set
Cute Card Thursday #471--warm colours/tones
Creative Knockouts #157--anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #276--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
MFT #326--sketch (I turned the diagonal to go the opposite way to fit a piece of patterned paper I had)

Come And Get It Challenge--springtime
Crafty Creations #338--anything goes


14 comments:

Carmela said...

Love your colors and papers! Very bright and pretty.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Heather!
You've done such a sweet job using the Verve images. I love this card.

Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

New Creations said...

Love the coloring, so pretty!

~amy~ said...

Your coffee loving friend will love it!

Arianna Barbara said...

Pretty and adorable card!!! Love it!!!

Shelly said...

This is fabulous!

Migdalia said...

A very pretty card!! Wonderfully done!

Becca Yahrling said...

Lovely Spring card; I'm sure your friend will love it.

Verna Angerhofer said...

FAntastic use of the Verve digis. This is gorgeous!

Ann said...

Adorable job with this fun digi set from Verve.

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Rae Ann said...

This card is so fun and cheerful! This layout is a perfect way to show off these papers.

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Anything Goes challenge.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is darling! Love how you used all those little scraps for your background.

Jo Ann said...

Very cute card. Thank you for blessing us with your artwork here at Word Art Wednesday. We are starting another Challenge today and I hope you join us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word found in 1 Corinthians 16:13-14 which tells us, "Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. Do everything in love." Have an awesome week.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com