Monday, February 2, 2015

CAS Thanks

This card started out with that gray oval which was in my "bits and pieces" stash.  I'm trying to use at least one item from there on each card I make until they are used up, and this piece was one I wasn't sure I would be able to use very easily.  But I LOVE the way this turned out.  The white embossing on the gray just really sets everything off.  I usually only stamp sentiments on white panels; but I will try to do more of this stamping onto dark because I really like it.

Challenges:
Clear It Out Challenge--theme: thank you; stash item: real/faux stitching (I used a stitching stamp on the yellow patterned paper)
Word Art Wednesday #168--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
DRS Designs #159--so shapely (long, thin rectangle and the oval)
Sister Act Card Challenge #91--anything goes
Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge #65--anything goes: real or faux stitching
Digi Sketch Challenge--any sketch and/OR for the girls (I used the Digi Sketch from last week--such a fun sketch


Supplies:
Stamps: Verve "Better Together" sentiment and "Text Objects" stitching
Dies/punches: Spellbinders "Radient Rectangles" oval; Fiskars "Upper Crest" border punch

5 comments:

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, a lovely clean design.
Pauline
x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Heather I do love the CAD style the colours, design and image are so very pretty, super work.
hugs
lorraine x

stefali said...

thanks for sharing with us at digisketch challenge :) Nice CAS style and great choice of colours.

kelly ledder said...

This is lovely, I love the style, thanks for sharing with us at Digi Sketch Challenge.

Kelly x