Thursday, January 6, 2011

Vive La Verve and OTWC#39

How can you not love black, white, and silver together?! That was the Off The Wall Craftiness colors for their challenge this week. I combined it with the Verve sketch challenge to create a wedding card for my cousin who is getting married this weekend. The damask stamps are from Damask Designs by PTI. The sentiment on the front is from American Brands-Wedding and the verse inside is SU! This was my first attempt at making a 3-d flower. It would have been much easier if I had the 6 petal flower punch instead of the 5 petal one I thought I needed. : )





1 comment:

Amy Kolling said...

This was your first attempt at making a flower like this? I would never know it! It is so exquisite! This is super Heather! I'm so glad you played along with OTWC.

I've never heard of that stamp company where the sentiment on the front came from but I like that one!