Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I love you!

The JUGS challenge for this week was to create a 3-D project. I was looking for something to hold a Valentine's gift (which I don't have yet, so it had to be versatile) for my girls. I ended up making my own box which measures 6" tall by 2 1/2" wide and deep. It should be good for a bit of candy and hopefully a cute little stuffed animal. This box is for my oldest daughter and her name starts with "J" so I decorated a chipboard "J" for the top. The "I love you" stamp is from Damask Designs by PTI (I love this set!!!)


3 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty, Heather, and I'm sure your daughter will love this handmade gift from mom! Love the colors you chose! Thanks so much for playing our JUGs challenge!

Monique said...

What a fun treat box..Love the Bright colors and how you have personalized it..Great project :)

Andrea M said...

Lovely, colorful box! Great colors! Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS! We hope you'll join us again next week!