Friday, October 20, 2023

Joy to the World

 Happy Friday!!!  It's time for a new challenge from the Cut It Up Challenge Blog.  This week, the challenge is: Add a Sentiment

Here is my card for your inspiration:
Any time I don't have a need for a card for a specific occasion, I try to make Christmas cards.  I'm always running short, so it's good to build up the stash ahead of time.  So, that's what I did.  I found a fun sketch that allowed me to use up some scraps, and it was a win-win all around!  I also got to use a new snowflake die which I think I love!  To finish everything off I sprinkled around a few silver rhinestones.  They are so unique because they are actually silver and not clear.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you will hop over to the Cut It Up blog for the full details of the challenge and to see what the rest of the Design Team has created. 

Supplies:
Stamps: PaperTrey Ink "Just Sentiments: Be Merry"
Dies: PaperTrey Ink "Layered Snowflakes: Drift"; Spellbinders "Classic Circles, large"

Challenges:
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round--10 Lords a Leaping (I used 10 of the silver rhinestones)
ABC Christmas--U is for Use it Up; V is for Vertical (I went with Use It Up--using up some scraps)













NBUS #55--never before used schtuff (first time out of the package for the snowflake die)
MFT #668--sketch (I turned it on its side)













MFT Christmas--anything Christmas goes

5 comments:

Treva said...

Kudos to you for using your scraps, love the snowflakes. Take care and have a wonderful weekend.!

-Treva

CA Scrapper said...

Love that card and what a great idea to make Christmas cards when you don't need a specific card. That is great advice that I'm going to start doing too.

Leslie

ScrappyHorses said...

Ooh, loving these papers and colors! Great snowy dies!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty papers you used and the pretty snowflakes!! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day.
Gerda

Fabiola said...

splendide création Heather, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Challenge, biz