Monday, October 9, 2023

Christmas Joy

 Hello, everyone!  It's time for a new challenge from the Creative Moments Challenge blog.  The theme is: "It's Alive".  I am using an image from one of our fabulous sponsors: Polkadoodles.

 Here is my card:
Normally, I would not think about cutting in image into pieces, but I found a fun sketch that I really wanted to try.  And I think it actually turned out really cute!  I mean, the image is adorable, so it couldn't help but turn out cute, could it?  I just love that little polar bear!!  I added some gold nuvo sparkle pen to the holly berries and the bell on the bear's hat, and the snowflake was die cut from a holographic glitter paper.  You can see the sparkle better in the photo below.
I finished everything off some tiny clear rhinestones and a fun stitched sentiment banner.
You have all month to play along.  So, get inky and link up your creation; I can't wait to see what you create!

Supplies:
Stamps: Polkadoodles "Polar Bear Gnome Festive Fun" digi; Verve "Beyond Measure" sentiment
Dies: MFT "Blueprints 12" stitched banner; Papertrey Ink snowflake die

Challenges:
Shopping Our Stash #506--color me beautiful
Word Art Wednesday #516--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Art Impressions #361--Christmas came early
A Gem of a Challenge--anything goes
Use Your Stuff #494--small type (the font on "Christmas" is really tiny!)
Fab n Funky #581--show us some coloring
Christmas with the Cuties #74--something shiny (I used a gold mat under my image panel and the rhinestones are shiny)










The Fairy and The Unicorn--anything goes as long as it is fantasy (I think gnomes count as fantasy figures)


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

YEP! This image does work well with the sketch and being cut, a lovely, fun and wonderful card.
Faith x