Monday, March 27, 2023

Black and White Birthday Wishes

  Hello, everyone!  Here is a mid-challenge reminder for our "For A Special Lady" challenge over on the Creative Moments Challenge blog.  You still have almost 2 weeks to play along with us.  We have two sponsors and the image I used today came from All Dressed Up.  Here is my card:

Isn't she beautiful??  I decided to give this elegant lady a little black dress and paired her with black and white patterns for an elegant birthday card.  I used my mini MISTI to stamp my sentiment, adjusting the stamp to follow her fabulous curves!  I added a little rhinestone gem to her hair and finished off the card with some white pearls.
Remember, you still have almost 2 weeks to play.  So, get inky and link up your creation; I can't wait to see what you create!

Supplies:
Stamps: All Dressed Up "Best Frocks" (the are three different beauties as part of this image, I only used one and will save the other two for a later card); Verve "Be Blessed" sentiment

Challenges:
Cards Galore--anything goes













Unicorn Challenge #85--dots AND/OR stripes
Sheepski Designs #72--embellish it
{Pin}spirational #299--birthday + flowers (in my background)
Penny's Challenge #542--anything goes
Pink Gem Challenge--anything goes
Cupcake Inspirations #565--black and white













Fab n' Funky #569--lots of layers
C.R.A.F.T. #672--anything goes
Krafty Chicks #656--all occasions
Creative Fingers--anything goes

7 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous image and monotone colours for this card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Lorraine

Sandy said...

Yes, Gorgeous!! Love your layering too. So glad you played along with our Black & White challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! We hope you will play again soon. Have a beautiful day.
Sandy, DT

Leanne said...

Wonderful card, I like the image you colored in the shades to go with the card, love it. Thank you for playing our Black and White challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Happy Crafting!

Leanne DT Member/CIC
Cupcake Inspirations

Josje said...

Yes she is Beautiful, lovely card thanks for joining us at CSG.
Groetjes Josje DT

Nora Noll said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the coloring of that adorable image. Your layering is fantastic. Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!!!
Nora
CIC DT Member

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

I love love love love this project. Very impressive and you did such a beautiful job with the design too. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

Andriana Rob said...

I'm a big reader of your blog and today I want to share my life experience with a loan lender that help me throughout the time of pandemics Covid-19 when everything was falling piece for me and my business, but when I write Mr. Pedro a loan officer email address: pedroloanss@gmail.com, he advises on the current loan program that is available for someone like me on my situation then I proceed then after 3 days of the process I received my loan in my bank and today my business is going well and the loan repayment is 5 years of 2% rate and the loan amount that I received is 83,000. Euro. Mr. Pedro can help with any kind of loan or investment loan at a very low rate and a flexible repayment. WhatsApp Contact: +1-510-854-9661

Thank you once again, you make everything looks beautiful in your blog.
Andriana Rob
Reading from Greece.