Friday, December 1, 2023

Silent Night

 Happy Friday!!!  It's time for a new challenge from the Cut It Up Challenge Blog.  This week, the challenge is: Use more than ONE die cut:

Here is my card for your inspiration:
I had this Christmas paper pack out for another card I made earlier in the week, so I decided to keep going with it.  One of the snowflakes was left over from another project, so I die cut a second to match (although I accidently die cut a larger size than the first one).  I stamped my sentiment and then added a silhouette image of Joseph, Mary and Baby Jesus in a light gray ink.  I finished the card off with gray twine and some clear rhinestones.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you will hop over to the Cut It Up blog for the full details of the challenge and to see what the rest of the Design Team has created. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Verve "Peace On Earth" sentiment and "Beyond Measure" image
Dies: PaperTrey Ink "Layered Snowflakes: Drift"

Challenges:
Creative Inspirations--contemporary Christmas colors













MFT Christmas--anything Christmas goes
Penny's Challenge #566--anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #624--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
A Gem of a Challenge--anything goes

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Pretty card Heather. Love the colours and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

Gerda said...

This card is simply beautiful!! Great take on the sketch!! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda