Monday, December 11, 2023

All Wrapped Up

 Hello, everyone!  It's time for a new challenge from the Creative Moments Challenge blog.  The theme is: It's a Wrap.  I am using an image from one of our fabulous sponsors: Mirtillamente.

 Here is my card:
I decided to create a gatefold card.  Unfortunately, they are so hard to photograph well.  But it is a fun twist on a regular fold card, so it was worth it.  I just LOVED her shoes (I'm a total shoe queen) and wanted to make them really fun.  So I colored them with a sparkly black pen and added red marker to the soles for a fun pop of color.  They weren't quite sparkly enough for my liking, so I added a bit of gold Wink of Stella over top of the black.  It wasn't quite what I was looking for either, but it definitely added more sparkle.  You can see that sparkle in the last photo of this post.  I already had some of these snowflakes punched out on my desk, but they weren't the correct shade of white to go with my image panel, so I punched out some more out of some white glitter paper.  I finished everything off with a button and some twine.
Sparkly shoes!!

You have all month to play along.  So, get inky and link up your creation; I can't wait to see what you create!

Supplies:
Stamps: Mirtillamente "Mrs. Peter 2" digi; Verve "Ornamental Christmas" sentiment
Dies: Kat Scrappiness "Crafter's Essentials 1" rounded stitched rectangle; MFT "Blueprints 12" stitched banner

Challenges:
Inkspirational Challenge #304--add glitter (I have glitter paper and glitter pen--I hope that is enough)













Creative Knockouts #509--Tis the Season
Creative Fingers #267--anything goes
Use Your Stuff #481--wrap it up!
Double Trouble #155--Die-cember (Thing #1: use a die cut, Thing #3: ribbon, bow, string, cord, twine or washi {I used twine}, Thing #2: play along with Use Your Stuff #481--wrap it up)













Cards Galore #118--anything goes

8 comments:

Liz said...

Great card Heather, what a fabulous image! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I have missed too many fabulous and beautiful cards Heather, I wish I could comment on each card, but catching up is hard! I love this card, it's fun and wonderful with a great fold and image.
Faith x

Melanie Hungerford said...

Super fun image, love the big, shiny shoes! Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble!

Alyson Mayo said...

Oh, I love that image - great shoes! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful arrangements and perfect execution! Thank you for sharing with us at INkspirational~

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Oh my, those shoes are awesome and really pop againsts the background, and fantastic coloring of the rest of the image... adorable and fun card. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble and Wrapping It Up with Use your Stuff. Happy Holiday Seasons!

Mari said...

Such a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenge!

Tamie said...

FANTASTIC Inspiration!!!
I adore the papers, layout and your color image. Must say the presents and shoes just pop. A wonderful creation for our Tis The Season challenge over at Creative Knockouts. Thank you so much for inspiring us. Good Luck!

Tamie Camp
DT - Creative Knockouts