Friday, December 1, 2023

Christmas Bear

Happy December 1st!  It's time for a new challenge on the Critter Crazy Challenge blog!  As always, it is a month long challenge: Anything Goes as long as you feature a creature.  Here is my card for your inspiration:

I was using this paper pack for another card I made this week and decided to keep going with it.  There are so many beautiful papers--I really love this pattern with the gold foiled words and snowflakes.  It just so happened that the reverse side of this paper had polar bears on it!  (You can just see that on the circle behind the polar bear image.)  Polar bears are probably my favorite Christmas critter, so I HAD to pull out this oldie but goodie from Bugaboo Stamps--I've had him for years and years and years, but I still love him!  To match the gold foiling on the paper, I heat embossed my sentiments with gold embossing powder.  You can see the shimmer and shine in the photo below.  I finished it all off with a large die cut snowflake and a clear rhinestone.

Thanks for stopping by!  Hop on over to the Critter Crazy blog and check out the details and the rest of the projects from the Design Team.

Supplies:
Stamps: Bugaboo Stamps "Polar Bear" digi; Verve "Peace on Earth" large sentiment and "Richly Blessed" small sentiment
Dies: Spelbinders "A2 Matting Basics A" rectangle; PaperTrey Ink "Fancy Flakes"; MFT Stamps "Blueprints 12" stitched banner die

Challenges:
Cutie Pie Challenge #188--digis & die cuts
MFT Christmas--anything Christmas goes
Penny's Challenge #566--anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #624--anything goes with uplifting sentiments
Di's Digi Designs--Christmas with NO red or green
A Gem of a Challenge--anything goes





2 comments:

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

Cynthia said...

This is lovely, Heather. The Bugaboo bear is adorable and the gold foiling really make for an elegant design. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!