Sunday, June 18, 2023

Hubby's Father's Day

This is the Father's Day Card I made for my husband.  He is in construction, so this little cutie with the tools is a perfect image to use for him.  I was feeling lazy and under a bit of a time crunch, so I didn't feel like coloring (as it takes me a while).  But I thought stamping the image on patterned paper would give enough interest that I wouldn't have to color it.  And I do really like how it turned out!


I finished it off with some black enamel dots and then some die cut pink hearts.  Quick and easy and cute!

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT image that no longer seems to be on the website any more; PaperTrey Ink "World's Greatest"
Dies: MFT Stamps "Tag Builder Blueprints 5" hearts

Challenges:













Cards Galore #112--anything goes
NBUS #51--never before used schtuff (this is the first time I've used this image)
A Gem of a Challenge--anything goes
Cupcake Inspirations #571--Father's Day or special man












Shopping Our Stash #498--Let's hear it for the boys
Cardz 4 Guyz #324--Father's Day
Fab n' Funky #575--use a sentiment
Creative Fingers #257--anything goes

8 comments:

lauren bergold said...

What a sweet and adorable father's day card. Thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (Masculine!) STASH this fortnight!

Bernadet said...

What a great card Heather.
Supercute digi, awesome design.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches!

dj said...

Stampin it on that lined paper was a great idea!! I too like how it turned out!! Thanks for playing along with our "Happy Father's Day" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. I am sure this brought a smile on Father's Day!! -Deb Horst, DT #C4G324

Pat K said...

Great card Heather. Your stamping on lined paper is fabulous. Thank for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Very creative - love the sketch layout and the lined paper that you used. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

Cazro said...

A great card, with lots of different aspects and ideas. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

Margreet said...

Love your uncoloured digi. You made a great card with it.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation! Wonderful idea of uncoloured image!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge June "ATG".
Ileanaxx