Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsor for the week is Sparkle N Sprinkle.
Here is the card I created:
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries-NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED--the date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes.
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering.
*All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until April 5th by 12:00AM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of April 8th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: Sparkle N Sprinkle "Christmas Candles" digi; Verve "Beyond Measure" sentiment
Crafty Creations #387--anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--anything goes
Penny's Challenge #423--anything goes
Crafty Sentiments--anything goes
Atlantic Hearts Challenge #309--sketch
Aud Sentiments #223--anything BUT Happy Birthday
Creative Moments--anything goes
Crimbo Crackers #181--anything goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge--anything goes
Merry Little Christmas #8--anything goes
ABC Christmas--E is for embellishments (button and ribbon)
Christmas at Sweet Stampin'--anything goes with the optional twist: include some stamping (my sentiment)
Craft Dee BowZ--anything goes with handmade bow
Beautiful Christmas card Heather
Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MLCC, good luck!!! Amy DT
This has come together beautifully!
Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ TH&TI
Very pretty Christmas Card! I love your bow and button embellishment! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
I love that centrepiece stamp, that is so gorgeous. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).
DT member AHSC
So gorgeous, Heather! Thanks for pairing your wonderful coloring skills and fussy cutting patience with the sketch!
Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Blessings,
This is a gorgeous Christmas card Heather! So good to be getting a jump start!
That is a beautiful image! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
Such a lovely Christmas card.
Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge
Lovely card and some very clever fussy cutting too. Thank you for joining us at CASS.
Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Anna-Karin DT
Elegant and wonderful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' during March, come and play along this month too. Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT
Post a Comment