Monday, March 18, 2019

Masculine cards

Today is my day to share a Pick of the Week over on The House That Stamps Built blog.  Last month, I shared my top feminine picks from 2018 and today, I am going to show my top 5 (okay 6!) masculine picks from 2018.  Masculine cards seem to be more difficult for a lot of us, so hopefully, this post will give you some great ideas.  If you want to check out the original posts, clink the link above the picture.
This card uses "Metro Map" and "Birthday"

I create this card with "Class of . . . " and "Grad's Cap and Diploma"

This card is super fun with "The Cat's Out . . ." and "Curiosity Cat"

May:
This card uses "In all things", "Beta Fish" and "Plant"

I just love this one using "Father's Day" and "Large Palm Trees"

And because I (surprisingly) had a really hard time just choosing 5 masculine cards, here is a bonus from September:
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope this gave you some ideas for creating those hard to make masculine cards.

No comments: