Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge.
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Bugaboo Stamps:
I was given this gorgeous image to work with:
And I just love how this card turned out. I printed the image twice so I could ink the background of one image and color the roses on the second image. Then I fussy cut out the roses and adhered them to the first image for a little dimension. I used a lot of embellishments on this one which is a bit unusual for me: ribbon, lace, pearl flourishes (which I made myself with liquid pearls), rhinestones and mulberry paper, but I really do love it!! I hope you will get a chance to play with us this week.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Feb. 23rd by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Feb. 28th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
Stamps: Bugaboo Stamps "Beautiful Blocks, Faith" digi
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday--anything goes
Inspiration Destination #122--anything goes
Crafty Creations #335--anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #270--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--fantastic florals
Crafty Gals #110--use your favorite things (pearls and ribbon are my favorite embellishments)
Penny's Challenge #316--anything goes
Fab n Funky Challenge #338--bingo (I used the top row: gems, flowers, yellow. I also used ribbon, lace and pearls)
Crafter's Cafe #167--no red or pink
Tuesday Throwdown #330--Say it with words
Come And Get It--Love is in the air
Open Minded Challenge #14--Flowering in February
As You Like It--do you prefer ribbon or lace (I used both on this project, but I definitely prefer ribbon; it can fit both feminine and masculine projects)
Craft-Dee BowZ--anything goes with handmade bow