Friday, November 6, 2015

So sweet

I made some very quick (and rather cute, I'd say) "thank you" cards for my twins' birthday that's coming up next week.  They were so quick and fun that I will probably be making some more in a similar layout with different patterned paper.  I have TONS of paper that I never use because it just doesn't really go with anything else, but it will be perfect by itself.  And 4 cards use up most of a 12x12 in sheet.  Win, win in my book. : )
Here is a close up of one of the cards by itself:
 And here is the group of 4; cute, huh?
 And here is the inside:

Challenges:
Raisin Boat #38--thankful
One Sweet Challenge--thank you/thanksgiving
Eureka Stamps #165--give thanks
Word Art Wednesday #208--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Mod Squad--give thanks
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--thanks/thanksgiving
Creative Fingers #97--anything goes

Supplies:
Stamps: Verve "Borderline" sentiment & stitches and "Better Together" inside sentiment; PTI "Distressed Stripes"
Dies: MFT "Blueprints 13" EK Success pumpkin punch

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Great little cards!Very useful to have ready to go! Thanks for playing in the challenge over at Eureka Stamps this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Barbara said...

I love cute cards that are quick to do. I always need then in a hurry and it is nice to have them on hand. these are very sweet and you could die cut any image. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at the Mod Squad challenge.

crafty said...

Very effective way of using up paper. Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps.
Mary

coldwaters2 said...

Lovely set of cards Heather I love how you have punched out the Pumpkin the papers look so pretty
hugs
lorraine x

Rahmat said...

Such a sweet card, the background is soft and gorgeous, thanks for playing with us at ATSM.

Mandy said...

Fabulous cards Heather! So cute :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx