Monday, September 24, 2012

To everything . . .

So, I tried my hand at the 10 minute Craft Dash challenge again, and this time I almost made it!!  This card took me 10 minutes and 26 seconds.  On my next try I might get under the 10 minute mark.  Who would ever think that less would be harder?!  And I'm not even one of those load it all on type of people.  For my fun butterflies, I inked them up in yellow and then rolled the edges in pink.  I know a lot of people do this all the time, but I forget how pretty it is.

Challenges:
Fab n Funky #139--things with wings
10 minute Craft Dash #3--under 10 minutes and the colors deep pink, yellow and green
Skipping Stones Design #146--sketch
Our Daily Bread Designs #123--stamp your own background

Supplies:
Stamps: Skipping Stones Design "Timeless Textures" and "Dandelion Dreams"; Flourishes "Line Lines"
Ink: SU! Pink Passion, green galore and barely bannana
Dies: spellbinders Labels One

8 comments:

Glenda J said...

Fabulous 10:26 card! Love the colours. Thanks for playing along with the Skipping Stones sketch this week.

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card...and in only 10:26 ! Love the way you've done the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky. hugs,xx

Paulina said...

You did such a great job using the colors in the challenge!

Thank you for joining us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Heather! I hope you'll play along with us again!

Jay Gee said...

Wow... you did an amazing job, especially for a '10' minute card. Love the background. Thanks so much for joining us at Skipping Stones Designs :)

Fabiola said...

très poétique et plein de charme, biz

Scrappychick said...

Beautiful card! Hope to see you again this week at SSD! Cyndi

Karen B. said...

Beautiful stamped background, and lovely focal image. Thanks for playing at Skipping Stones Design!

Emma H said...

Wow, fab card! Can't believe you made it in 10 minutes! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!