Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Birthday

For some reason, the Viva La Verve CAS sketches inspire me to be anything but clean and simple.  I don't know why, but they do.  Once I started thinking about stamping on the bottom layer, I envisioned the curved layer as a skirt with a petticoat and it all went from there.

Challenges:
Viva La Verve September week 4--sketch
Pretty Palette #70--melon, blue, lime (although, my melon is more pink; when I started I thought it was melon)
Creative Inspirations #182--bingo (my column is ribbon, pearls, and stamp)
Stampin' Sisters in Christ #158--something handmade (I handmade the ruffle)

Supplies:
Stamps: Skipping Stones Design "Shoes" and "Dandelion Dreams"; PTI "Damask Designs"
Punches/Dies: Martha Stewart scalloped border punch; spellbinders circles and scalloped circles, large
Cuttlebug embossing folder

2 comments:

chrissy xx said...

JUst GORgeous! FABulous design and I LOve your colours.
Chrissyxx

Mona Evy said...

Fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge