Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Merry Christmouse

The Crimbo Crackers #11 challenge is to create a Christmas card that is "cute". This mouse image is the only Christmas image I have and luckily it is really cute. I'm also entering the Christmas Stampin' All Year recipe challenge: 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments. The papers are from BasicGrey Jovial paper pad and my three embellishments are ribbon and two rhinestone brads from SU! For a bonus, I snapped a few pictures of my daughter's birthday cake (and cupcakes) for her birthday party this past weekend. They were really supercute! And with all the patterned paper I have, I was able to find some that looked like water for them to float on. How fun!











2 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Your card is definitely cute - super cute :>) What a fun image and mix of PP.
The ducks are cute too!
Thanks for joining in the fun at CSAYL this week!!!

Tip Top said...

So cute! And those cakes look wonderful! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers