Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Elegant thank you

I so love the elegance and the combinations you can create with Papertrey Ink's "Guide Lines 2" stamp set (used to create the patterned layer)! I created five cards this week and used that set on four of them. Love it! Anyway, this card uses the Viva La Verve March week 3 sketch (I was a week behind!) and the challenge from Stampin' Sisters in Christ to "use Everything" on your project. I've got embossing, patterned paper, lots of layers, die cut layers, ribbon, leaves, flowers and pearls!

PTI: cardstock and ribbon (ocean tides), stamps (Damask Designs, Mat Stack 2, Guide Lines 2), leaf die

Spellbinders: Labels four

1 comment:

MariLynn said...

Oooh so pretty. I love all the pretties on your card. The pearls, embossing, flowers, leaves, but what really caught my eye was how you did the ribbon. Stunning!! Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ. Have a blessed day.