Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cupcakes

This candle-laden cupcake is the inspiration photo for the Stampin' Sisterhood challenge #15. Since I need thank you cards for my soon-to-be 6 year 0ld's birthday, I went with the cupcakes with candles as my inspiration.

I used the Skipping Stones Design #120 sketch, the JUGS #128 color challenge: light pink, spring green and cream. The sentiment is from PTI's "Through the Trees" set. I love it's elegance. The cupcakes are from a SU! set. I don't know the name and the stamp is really one long strip of cupcakes/cakes. I selectively stamped the cupcakes I wanted to use.



6 comments:

wendyp said...

super cute! Love the way you created windows in the circle elements!

Jingle said...

I love the punched circles! Great idea! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones!

Stephanie said...

So, so adorable! Love that you punched out the circles for your images! Thanks for joining us over at Skipping Stones this week!

Ellen Taylor said...

Sweet card! Spotlighting those cupcakes is a yummy presentation!

Julia Aston said...

What fun little cupcakes - the frostings look so yummy! love how you punched out the circles to add depth to your card!

Katie Gehring said...

The cupcakes in the circles are so clever! Very cute card!