Friday, August 21, 2026

Watercolor truck

Happy Friday!!!  It's time for a new challenge from the Cut It Up Challenge Blog.  This week, the challenge is: Transportation.  

Here is my card for your inspiration:

Several years ago, my mother-in-law and I went to a stamp convention and we took a class with Art Impressions Stamps.  They have a lot of images that you can "water color" with and they work together to create beautiful scenes.  This scene was one that we created during the class and I had never put it onto a card.  My father-in-law loves classic cars so when Father's Day rolled around this year, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to pull out this image and finally use it!  It all came together pretty quickly since the image was already water colored.  I just had to die cut it and find some masculine looking papers and it was good to go!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you will hop over to the Cut It Up blog for the full details of the challenge and to see what the rest of the Design Team has created. 

Supplies:
Stamps: All image stamps were from Art Impressions but since I used them in a class, I don't know the names; PaperTrey Ink "World's Greatest" sentiment
Dies: MFT "Blueprints 13" stitched banner die; I have no idea where the stitched rectangle die came from.

Challenges:
Creative Inspirations--anything goes
Craft Rocket #139--transportation
ART Impressions #434--Boy, oh, boy!

 


No comments: