Saturday, August 15, 2026

Happy Thoughts

Hello, everyone!  It's time for a new challenge from the Creative Moments Challenge blog.  The theme is: Make It Cute.  It doesn't get much easier than that!!  I am using an image from our fabulous sponsor: Polkadoodles.

 Here is my card:
Isn't this panda super cute!?!  As soon as I saw him, I knew I wanted to use him for this "Cute" challenge.  As always, I was in a bit of a hurry so I created a very CAS card to show him off.  I die cut the main panel with a stitched rectangle die, colored up the image and stamped the sentiment and a row of little hearts and it was done!  After I adhered it to a black card base, that is.

You have all month to play along.  So, get inky and link up your creation; I can't wait to see what you create!

Supplies:
Stamps: Polkadoodles "Noodle Panda Relax" digi; Pretty Pink Posh "Thoughtful Greetings" sentiment and hearts
Dies: MFT "Blueprints 13" stitched rectangle

Challenges:
Pattie's Creations #245--anything goes with hand-colored image
Creative Inspirations--anything goes
Crafty Gals #279--anything goes with the optional twist: summer vibes
Aud Sentiments #340--alcohol inks AND/OR summer and a sentiment
A Gem of a Challenge--anything goes
CRAFT #786--summer holiday OR anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #765--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
As You Like It--favorite coloring medium (my favorite is alcohol markers.  I love how well the blend, how many colors there are and how vibrant the colors are.)


No comments: