Saturday, August 1, 2026

Be Merry

Hello, everyone!  It's time for the mid-month reminder for the challenge from the Creative Moments Challenge blog.  The theme is: Shimmer and Shine.  I am using an image from our fabulous sponsor: Love to Color.

 Here is my card:
I had it in my head that I wanted a pink dragon.  I think it's because I have made a couple card recently with non-traditional Christmas color schemes and felt like I wanted to do another.  So, I have a pink and green dragon all ready for Christmas.  I created my background by cutting half inch strips of pink, red, and green card stock and I also cut thin strips of gold card stock as accents.  Then I just adhered them onto my card base.  Quick and easy and fun!  I matted my image with the same gold card stock and added a  sentiment and some gold sequins and it was done!  I added some Nuvo gold silver sparkle pen to the wings; you can see the sparkle in the photo below:
And the shine from the gold cardstock is fabulous!!  

You have all month to play along.  So, get inky and link up your creation; I can't wait to see what you create!

Supplies:
Stamps: Love to Color "Flamesnort Santa Hat"; Papertrey Ink sentiment

Challenges: 

No comments: