Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Meowy Christmas

 Happy November 1st!!  Where has the time gone??  It's time for a new challenge on the Critter Crazy Challenge blog!  As always, it is a month long challenge: Anything Goes as long as you feature a creature.  Here is my card for your inspiration:

I created this card as a companion card to this card I shared last week:
You can see the full details of that card here.  I created a whole A2 sized panel using my scraps and when I trimmed it to fit my sketch, I was left with an opposite half that could easily be made into a reverse of the first card.  I used all of the same elements, only I didn't add a bow and I colored the kitty gray instead of black.  They are super cute and both cards were quick to make once I created the scrap strip panel.  I finish both off with the same punny sentiment are red pearls.

Thanks for stopping by!  Hop on over to the Critter Crazy blog and check out the details and the rest of the projects from the Design Team.

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT "Cat-astrophe"; Cards TV "Christmas Critter Captions"

Challenges:
ABC Christmas--use is for use it up (using up some scraps, OLD ribbon and OLD pearls)
MFT Christmas--anything Christmas goes
Word Art Wednesday #620--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Penny's Challenge #558--anything goes
Crafty Catz #656--anything goes with the optional twist: any 4-legged creature
A Gem of a Challenge--anything goes
Use Your Stuff #496--anything goes
Double Trouble #151--SomeThing, AnyThing, EveryThing (#1: anything goes)


6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

More fun and lovely cards.
Faith x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

An adorable card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

Ilonka said...

What a beautiful card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the Girlz Chreative Christmas Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Suzanne Reynolds said...

ove the combination of patterned papers for the background. So cool to use left over for a reverse card when you are happy with the first... both cards are adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Use Your Stuff.

Melanie R said...

Love your featured creature, Heather! Great mix of patterned paper, too. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #151. - Melanie R.