Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Autumn Blessings

 Today I have the honor of guest designing for Penny's Challenges.  As always, the challenge is Anything Goes.  And the sponsor this challenge is Twinkle Lane Design.  I was given this adorable image to use.  No, I'm NOT rushing fall, but you gotta go with what you have to work with, right?

I colored my image, die cut it with a circle die and matted it with a scalloped circle die.  I had a bunch of die cut leaves in my bits and pieces stash that were perfect for embellishing the image.  I finished it off with a twine bow on the sentiment tag, and several yellow rhinestones for some sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you will get a chance to head over to the Penny's Challenge blog see what the designers have created and get all the details.

Supplies:
Stamps: Twinkle Lane Designs digi
Dies: Spellbinders "Classic Circles, large" and "Standard Circles, large"; MFT leaf dies

Challenges:
Creative Fingers #234--anything goes
Your Next Stamp #187--anything goes
Cards Galore #101--anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper--anything goes with patterned paper













A Gem of a Challenge--anything goes


4 comments:

Catie Cuddles said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours and the coordination with the paper.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Sladjana Perisic said...

Such a lovely card, I love the way you colored the image.
Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry, and we hope to see you again.

Donna from Creative Pixie Designs
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team

Helen said...

Beautiful - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

You colored the image beautifully, Heather. So beautiful card!! Thank you for your lovely entry at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT