Thursday, February 17, 2022

CAS birthday

 Happy Thursday!  I have the honor of being a Guest Designer for the Krafty Chicks Challenge for the month of February!  


This week, the challenge is: CAS (Clean and Simple)
And here is my card:
I have had these felt balloons (from Stamps of Life) for at least 2 1/2 years and haven't found a way to use any of them until now.  I actually used three of them on this card and it inspired me to use the remaining 3 here.  This was probably one of the fastest cards I've ever made.  I had the idea in my head and didn't take very long to turn it into reality.  I adhered the balloons with liquid glue and added a little bit of twine to hold the strings together.  Then I stamped the sentiments and voila!  Done!

Supplies:
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays "Shenanigans"

Challenges:
Penny's Challenge #515--anything goes
Sheepski Designs #59--use some red


9 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

I love when I find a use for something I've been saving for such a long time! Your quick and easy card turned out great. Thanks again for joining us this month at Krafty Chicks.

Leanne said...

This is such a fun great card, way to go, and so happy you are with us this month, happy crafting! Cheers, L:)

Kathyk said...

Fab make and so textural using the felt too

Kathyk

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Nothing says birthday better than balloons! Great CAS card with vibrant colours. Wonderful guest addition to the Hen House. Thanks for playing along with us.

Lori Turner said...

Super cute card Heather!!!

Pat K said...

Wonderful cas card Heather. Love the bright cheerful colours. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Sari / Granne said...

Such a happy card with bright colors. Thank you for joining SheepSki Designs "Use some red" -challenge. I hope to see you joining our new "Flowers" challenge also.

Glittered Paws said...

Love the felt balloons, the colors are so pretty. And you nailed the CAS look.

Ela said...

Wonderful balloons on your card. Thanks for joining us at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela DT