Saturday, June 1, 2019

Birthday Word Search

It's June (can you believe it!) and that means it's time for a new challenge from the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog.  This month we have a fun challenge: No Rulz (so you can create anything you want!)  Our fabulous sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps:
And here is the card I created:
 I won this really fun image from Bugaboo a little while ago and I decided to print it out and use it.  Part of this image includes the words that you are supposed to look for in the puzzle, but I didn't have enough room to use it all together so I cut it apart and used the main part on the front.  So the recipient can know what to look for, I created a fun little pull tab attached to the large cupcake and when you pull it out, it is attached to the word list.
 I didn't really plan out how I was going to do it, so there was a bit of finagling to get it to work.  But it did turn our pretty fun, I think!
Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you will get a chance to play along with us.  Head over to the LTSCB blog for the full details and to see what the rest of the team created.

Supplies:
Stamps: Bugaboo Stamps "Girl Brat Birthday Crossword" digi; PTI "Baker's Dozen" large cupcake; Lawn Fawn "Pull Here" 
Dies: MFT "Stitched Scalloped Trio"

Challenges:
Penny's Challenge #432--anything goes

5 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Such a wondeful idea to include a word search in a birthday challenge! I love it and your coloring! Thank you for joining us and good luck with your entry. Please be sure enter our June challenge were the theme is Weddings! Have a great week!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Patties Creations Design Challenge

Dawn Phillips said...

What a brilliant and original idea. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Pattie G said...

This is so cute! It goes perfect with our current challenge “Birthdays” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
Pattie
Artist and Owner

Basslady said...

what a clever creation!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Wei said...

Such a cute and sweet design. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.