Friday, July 28, 2017

With Love

Happy Saturday!  It's time for a new Challenge from Di's Digi Designs and this week it is: just use water.  So, anything using water or a water image, etc. 
My husband and I will be celebrating our 18th anniversary on the 31st, so as soon as I saw this adorable image with the "With Love" sentiment I knew I had to use it.  Specially since it has an image of a watering can (which is where most of my "water" comes in to play).
I colored the little kitty to resemble the only other boy in our house.  My husband likes to pretend he doesn't care about the cats, but every once in a while, Bob (our boy cat) likes to lay in his lap for some "man time" as my husband calls it. : )  I pulled out some masculine papers to balance out the flowers and hearts.  If you look closely at the dark patterned squares, you can see they have all sorts of garden tools on them.  And with the brick wall in the background, this little scene could be set in the garden.  For a little bit more "water" I added glossy accent drops to some of the leaves and flowers which you can see better in the photo below:
I just love Di's adorable images and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be on her design team!  I hope you will get a chance to play along with us this challenge; there are some awesome prizes up for grabs!

Supplies:
Stamps: Di's Digi Stamps "Watering Can Bunny"
Dies: MFT "Blueprints 12" square and "Pierced Heart STAX"; Spellbinders "Label one" small 
squares

Challenges:
Aurora Wings #54--fur and feathers (I used fur)
Crafts Galore--anything goes
Crafty Creations #346--anything goes
Creative Fingers--anything goes
Creative Craft Cottage--anything goes
Creative Inspirations--anything goes
The Paper Shelter--anything goes
Crafty Gals #133--anything goes
Little Miss Muffet #168--anything goes
Cute Card Thursday #488--anything goes
Brown Sugar #261--anything goes
Cardz TV #7--anything goes


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, love the papers and the image is really sweet :)
Hugs Kaz xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Happy Anniversary and what a sweet card, Heather. Our Goliath likes to spend "man time with his Daddy, too. Sweet image and great design. Thanks so much for joining us at Aurora Wings. xxD

Kathie said...

Oh Heather I just adore your card, you've given me an idea as my husband and I are celebrating our 19th anniversary this year on 12th December. Where have all those years gone too? Love your card Di's images are so darn cute, I do love this one and your wonderful colours. This is a great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck. Happy Anniversary for 31st, it's my son's 16th today on 30th.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute image! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

Heide said...

What a super cute card! Love you coloring and the adorable iamge. Thanks for joining us this challenge. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Jana Forrest said...

Heather, congratulations! Have a wonderful anniversary! Thank you so much for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Best of luck, Jana DT/CGCC

Teresa Kline said...

super pretty card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*