Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsor this week is Di's Digi Stamps.
I won this image from Di's Digi Stamps a couple months ago, and I knew it was perfect to pull out for my brother's birthday.
Isn't he adorable!? I used a blue fine point marker to draw the corner frames. And it's very subtle, but I used a star stamp in light gray to add interest to the sentiment panel. As this is one of the only boy digi image I own, I think it will be getting a lot of use as he's just the cutest! I hope you will get a chance to play along with us this week. I can't wait to see what you create!
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until July 27th by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of July 20th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: Di's Digi Stamps "Watering Can Bunny" digi; Verve "Party Time" sentiment and "To the Moon" stars on sentiment panel
Dies: Spellbinders "A2 Matting Basics A"
The Paper Nest Dolls #7--anything goes
Love To Craft Challenge Blog #12--anything goes
Sheep Ski Designs #4--square cards
Creative Inspirations #278--anything goes
Inspiration Destination #132--anything goes
Little Miss Muffet #167--anything goes
Sweet Stampers #9--favorite colors (my favorite color is blue, specially that turquoise blue)
Come And Get It--use 2+ designer papers
Kraftin' Kimie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday--anything goes
Fab And Funky #360--use patterned paper
Penny's Challenge #338--anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--we're seeing stars (star brads and stars on my sentiment)