Sunday, May 22, 2011

Rainbow colors

The sketch for this card is the Viva La Verve May week 4 sketch challenge and I used this week's JUGS challenge to use red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. I think it was a challenge combo that I shouldn't have tried, but I did anyway. : ) I had to stretch the colors a bit since red was not going to match (but pink is a shade of red, right) and technically I didn't use orange, but the yellow and pink blending together do make orange. The brand image is from a new stamp set I just got from Rubbernecker Stamps. The dragonfly is from PTI's "Places Please" and the sentiment is from Verve's "Accent Notes" (I think, or it might be "Celebrating You")

2 comments:

Andrea M said...

Oh Heather, this is so PRETTY!!! Love your soft take on the challenge colors!! Lovely card!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!!!

Lisa Kind said...

You've certainly created a lovely card with the rainbow colors! So pretty! Thanks for playing our JUGs challenge!