Tuesday, February 21, 2023

90th birthday

 Last week was my grandmother's 90th birthday!!  Of course, I had to make a special card for her.  Such a blessing to still have her in our lives.

The rose was already stamped and cut and waiting in my bits and pieces stash, as was the stitched circle, I believe.  Yellow is my grandmother's favorite color, so it was the perfect opportunity to use this "leftover".

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink "The Sweet Life"; Verve "Be Blessed" sentiment
Dies: Papertrey Ink "The Sweet Life" and Numbers border die; MFT "Blueprints 12" Stitched circle, "Blueprints 13" Stitched rectangle, "Fancy Flourish" and stitched, scalloped border die

Challenges:
Incy Wincy Designs--Valentine's AND/OR In the garden













ART Impressions Stamps #345--Bloom where you're planted
Creative Knockouts #232--birthday wishes

4 comments:

Dena J said...

Beautiful colors in your elegant card! A very special celebration. I miss my grandmother every day. Thank you for sharing this with us at Sketch Saturday.

Alyson Mayo said...

This is gorgeous - love the colour scheme and the scalloped bottom edge. Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday :)

Renee Matarese said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for joining our challenge at Art Impressions!

Arlene said...

How very lovely! I know she appreciated this lovely card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our "use some gold" February challenge.