Friday, December 2, 2022

Winter Hello

  Happy Friday!!!  It's time for a new challenge from the Cut It Up Challenge Blog.  This week, the challenge is: Winter


And our fabulous sponsor is:
Oddbart Art, Co.


Here is my card for your inspiration:
A while ago, I won this adorable little owl image.  I decided to turn him into a snowy owl for this challenge.  So, I colored him up in snowy owl colors (I had to look it up on the internet) and added some puffy snow to the branches.  I added some other snowy touches with a snowflake embossing folder and some die cut snowflakes.  I used some icy blue papers to add to the feel as well.  I stamped the sentiment which says "A Winter Hello" and finished everything off with some clear rhinestones on the die cut snowflakes.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you will hop over to the Cut It Up blog for the full details of the challenge and to see what the rest of the Design Team has created. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Oddball Art Co. "Lizzy Love IMG 58A"; Papertrey Ink "Fab Flakes" sentiment
Dies: Spellbinders "Classic Circles, large"; MFT snowflakes
Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder

Challenges:












Simon Says Stamp Monday--Freezing Mood Board










Creative Knockouts #481--winter wonderland
Time Out Challenge #228--winter or holiday season



1 comment:

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty papers and the embossing!! Great take on the sketch!! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda