Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Sorry I forgot

 A new month has arrived and that means a new challenge from the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog.  This month's challenge is Anything Goes.


And here is the card I created:
I'm still working on finishing up a collection of One-Sheet Wonder cards (you may have seen some of them the last couple months (it's taking me a while).  Though I love these little elephants so much that I might just have to do another batch using them.  This card was for my sister-in-law, and unfortunately I was a little late . . . maybe a little bit more than a little late.  So, I had to include a "belated birthday" message on the inside with, of course, another one of those cutie elephants to soften the blow.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Head on over to the LTSCB blog to see what the rest of the team has created and to get the full details of the challenge.  Then get inky and play along with us; I can't wait to see what you create.

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT "BB Adorable Elephants" all images and sentiments
Dies: MFT "Blueprints 13" label die and "Stitched Scalloped Border Trio"

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper--anything goes with patterned paper
A Gem of a Challenge--anything goes
Shopping Our Stash #457--You don't bring me flowers
Word Art Wednesday #516--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Creative Moments #225--anything goes
Krafty Chicks #583--all occasions
Crafty Catz #570--anything goes
Creative Fingers #218--anything goes
Incy Wincy Designs--all creatures great and small and/or dotted paper

4 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

The elephant is so cute with the pretty floral background, thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Super cute card love the sweet image. Alison x

Furrbster said...

This is such a sweet card,

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh that elephant is waaaaay tooooo cuuuuute! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (flower!) STASH with us once more this fortnight!