Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Clean and Simple Genius

 This is my entry into My Favorite Thing's Clean and Simple Genius challenge for Design Superstar.  I used my favorite sweet, little dragon.  I just love the look on his face!

I stamped him on the stitched rectangle panel and then created a mask for him so I could stencil the brick background onto the panel as well.  I colored up the image and then stamped the sentiment.  I added a little bit of Spectrum Noir gold sparkle pen to his wings.  You can see the sparkle in the photo below:

Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things "Magical Dragons" and "Anything But Basic Birthday Wishes"
Dies: My Favorite Things "Blueprints 13" stitched rectangle
Stencil: My Favorite Things "Brick Wall"

3 comments:

Carol L said...

Awww, he really is an adorable dragon and colored beautifully too! I love the look of that subtle stenciling of the brick wall and the way you grounded him too!

Vikas kumar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Glittered Paws said...

What you talking about - you do CAS very well dear friend, I think this dragon is adorable and love he sentiment.