Saturday, October 5, 2019

Friend

It's Saturday!!  That means it's time for another challenge from Di's Digi Designs.
The challenge this time is: Include a pumpkin
And here is my card for your inspiration:
I was a bit pressed for time when I was making this.  I didn't have a lot of time to add pumpkin embellishments so I chose and image that has a pumpkin.  This little cutie looks like she is just coming back from the pumpkin patch with her prize pick.  I chose some fun fall paper that I used on a card the other day and this scrap was just the right size for the bottom of my card.  Finished it all off with a fun little tag and some nuvo dots in pink and soft gold.

I hope you will get a chance to play along with us; I can't wait to see what you create.  And make sure you hop over to the Di's Digital Designs blog to see what the rest of the team has made for this challenge.

Supplies: 
Stams: Di's Digi Stamps "Pumpkin Wendy" digi; PaperTrey Ink "Mat Stack 2" sentiment
Dies: MFT "Blueprints 25" stitched rectangle and stitched scalloped border die

Challenges:
Crafty Catz #477--anything goes with the optional twist: ribbon, bows or flower (I have a twine bow)
Aud Sentiments #237--Halloween/Fall with a sentiment
Cute Card Thursday #602--anything goes
Little Red Wagon #517--pumpkin party
MFT #457--sketch

Penny's #450--anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper--anything goes with patterned paper
Crafty Sentiments--anything goes
Make My Monday #106--autumn
Cardz TV #99--anything goes

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the cute image,a gorgeous card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Adorable card, very sweet. xoxo

Doni High said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

Glittered Paws said...

Cute image - and colored so pretty I thought I recognized the paper. What a crafter to use her scraps.

Jac’s Playground said...

Super cute image and love your paper, Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

TracyM #6773 said...

CUTENESS GALORE!
LOVE your sweet image and colouring, love your design too, the stitched die cut and patterned paper make such a pretty background!
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck with your entry :)

Crea Astrid said...

A beautiful card with a cute digi. The digi is very nicely colored.

I also really enjoy working with the Digi's from Di and it is nice and pleasant to be in the DT.
Have you become a follower, I can keep an eye on your beautiful creations.

Hugs, Astrid.

Sue - said...

A sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Julie said...

Beautiful card
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge
Julie T