Sunday, October 13, 2019

Dino-mite!

A good friend of my daughters is turning 11 this week.  I don't have a lot of boy themed images , but then I remembered this fabulous dinosaur set from Sugar Pea Designs.  It has several adorable dinos, some extra scene building images and a bunch of awesome sentiments!  I think I used all of the images from the set except a little baby hatching from an egg.  I stamped and fussy cut all of the images and colored them with my Spectrum Noirs. 
After getting all of the images ready to go.  I cut a white panel and stenciled the top portion with a could stencil.  I die cut a "hill" out of brown card stock for the bottom of the panel and then used my images to finish the scene.  Then I finished off the inside with a sentiment (not from the set but perfect for dinosaurs and the young man receiving the card) and a few more dinos.
Supplies:
Stamps: Sugar Pea Designs "Prehistoric Pals"; CAS-ual Fridays "Woot, Woot!"
Dies: Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside borders
Taylored Expressions cloud stencil

Challenges:
Penny's Challenge #451--anything goes
Cardz 4 Guyz #236--spooky or use orange
The Paper Girls #184--birthdays
Cupcake Inspiration #480--something inside

Sugar Pea Designs #60--sketch

Dare 2 B Artzy--cute animals
2 Crafty Critter Crazies #31--anything goes
Creative Inspirations--masculine and/or Hallowee/Autumn
Brown Sugar #294--anything goes
Creative with Stamps #43--tree

Cards Galore #68--anything goes

10 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

Helen F. said...

What a FUN card, Heather! I'm sure it will be a Dino-mite hit with your friend's 11 year old :-)
Thanks for joining us at Creative With Stamps for this month's Tree challenge!

NanaConnie said...

Oh, aren't they just precious? I'm sure they are good at making noise, Heather. :-D It's delightful to see you supporting our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge this month at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and also the "Anything Goes" at Brown Sugar. Wishing you good luck in the challenges.
NanaConnie DT

Jeanne J. said...

What a fun card! I love the scene you created! Those dinos are so fun!

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card love all the cute images
Carol x

Rene said...

OMG I LOVE this so much!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

Quillish said...

Aww, it has my favourite, Triceratops! What an adorable card. love your coloring. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations :) Hugs ~ Ishani

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

Monika said...

Perfect card for any dino lover :) Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” October Challenge. DT Monika.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Nice entry for the tree challenge at CTS, xoxo