Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsor for the week is Lemon Shortbread.
And here is the card I created:
I've been feeling like I need to get a move on making my Christmas cards and it just so happened that I had this beautiful image to work with. I had the ornament on the right already in my bits and pieces stash (I used some red flocking and gold glitter to create it), so I die cut a second one out of dark red card stock for the sentiment. The patterned papers strips were the perfect size, I just had to trim some length off them to fit the card.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries-NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED--the date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes.
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering.
*All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until May 17th by 12:00AM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of May 13th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: Lemon Shortbread "Winter Cardigan Shoujo" digi; Flourishes "Old Fashioned Christmas" sentiment
Dies: Elizabeth Craft Designs "Beautiful Baubles"
The Crafter's Cafe #218--make your own background and/or dies and punches
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2--sketch
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round--Christmas ornaments
Cards Galore #63--anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper--anything goes with patterned paper
Creative Craft Cottage #118--use Ink (I used an ink pad to stamp the sentiment and alcohol ink markers to color my image)
Merry Little Christmas #10--anything goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge--anything goes
Creative Fingers #163--anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday--add something metallic (gold glitter and gold paper on the ornament tops)
Crafty Sentiments--anything goes
Fab n Funky #439--anything goes
The Paper Shelter #382--colour it
Crafty Creations #390--anything goes