Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsor for this week is Little Blue Button Stamps.
And here is my card for your inspiration:
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries-NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED--the date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes.
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering.
*All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until May 31st at 12:00AM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of June 3rd.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: Little Blue Button Stamps "Charming Jessica" digi; Verve "Surely Goodness" sentiment
Dies: Spellbinders "Classic Circles, large"; MFT "Blueprints 13" banner
Double Trouble Challenge #29--National Brown Bag It Day (I used kraft as my card base and used the sketch from Try Stampin' On Tuesday)
Creative Moments #169--anything goes
Crafty Friends #110--anything goes