Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsor for the week is The Cutting Cafe.
Here is what I created for your inspiration:
I was given the gorgeous "Beautiful Rose" file to work with, and oh my, there are so many fabulous images and sentiments in it! It was hard to choose just one; if I had had more time, I would have made several cards to show them off. But, alas, I only had time for the one.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries-NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED--the date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes.
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering.
*All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until April 29th by 12:00AM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of April 22nd.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: The Cutting Cafe "Beautiful Rose" digital file
Creative Moments #166--anything goes
Crafty Creations #388--anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #382--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Penny's Challenge #425--anything goes
Crafty Sentiments--only for the girls
Try Stampin' on Tuesday #403--sketch (I flipped it upside down)
Your Next Stamp #111--florals
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper--anything goes with patterned paper
Pattie's Creations #157--flowers