Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsor for the week is Sparkle N Sprinkle.
And here is the card I created:
This is such a beautiful image and the file also comes with a single bloom and two sentiments, plus the images in color. For this card, I used the uncolored main image. I just haven't dared use a pre-colored image yet. I did some outside the box fussy cutting for the main image. Love that technique!
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries-NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED--the date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes.
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering.
*All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Feb. 22nd at 12:00AM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Feb. 23rd.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: Sparkle n Sprinkle "Bonnet Bouquet" digi; Verve "Better Togther" sentiment
Dies: Spellbinders " Classic Ovals, large" and "Scalloped Ovals, large"; MFT "Blueprints 13" stitched rectangle (base panel)
Incy Wincy Designs--make it girly
Double Trouble #21--Thing #1: flowers; Thing #3--anything with wings or "b" related (I used a bonnet, blooms, and a bow--all in my image)
Crafting with an Attitude #48--anything goes
Sweet Stampers #29--stitching: real or faux (I used a stitched die)
Shopping Our Stash #389--make your mark (color with markers)
Penny's Challenge #417--anything goes
Crafty Creations #384--anything goes
Mod Squad--spring flowers