Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsor for the week is Morgan's Art World.
I was given this sweet little kitten image to work with and it is sooooooo cute!!
This is my birthday card for one of my girls who will be celebrating their birthday in a couple weeks. She loves cats, so I colored up these two cuties to match our own 2 kitties. She also loves purple, so I made sure to add lots of it. I heat embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder to match the gold in the patterned paper. I add mulberry pearls and a few pearls to finish everything off.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries-NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED--the date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes.
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering.
*All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Nov 9th by 12:00AM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Nov 11th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: Morgan's Art World "Heart Image 15" digi; Verve "Surely Goodness" sentiment
Dies: Verve "Vintage Oval"
Cutie Pie Challenge #128--going girly
Aurora Wings #72--once upon a dream or a nightmare (I think these kitties are having sweet dreams)
Pause Dream Enjoy--anything goes as long as it's a card
Incy Wincy Designs--happy birthday
Sunny Day Crafting--animals
Double Trouble #13--Thing #1: some thing, any thing and every thing; Thing #3: link up with previous partners--I am linking up with Pause, Dream, Enjoy
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--anything goes