Monday, April 8, 2024

Prayer for you

 Hello, everyone!  It's time for a new challenge from the Creative Moments Challenge blog.  The theme is: Cute and Cuddly .  I am using a Freebie image from one of our fabulous sponsors: Beccy's Place.

 Here is my card:
A saw this sweet little bear in the shop and thought he was too cute to pass up!  I did flip him vertically to fit my card design better.  I colored him up with my Spectrum Noir markers and added a sentiment about prayer (because, obviously, he is praying!)  I finished it off with a scalloped patterned paper panel and some gold ribbon to match the gold foil in the paper.  A quick and easy card that's also Cute & Cuddly!
You have all month to play along.  So, get inky and link up your creation; I can't wait to see what you create!

Supplies:
Stamps: Beccy's Place "Prayer Bear" freebie digi image; Papertrey Ink "Inspired: Prayer"
Dies: MFT "Stitched Scallop Trio"

Challenges:
Cards Galore #122--anything goes
Sheepski Designs #85--anything goes
Incy Wincy Designs--Inspired by a movie, song, book (I was inspired by the book "I Prayed For You"













Once Upon a Time #21--inspired by "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see?"













Double D--cute little animals













MFT #692--sketch













Crafty Catz #669--anything goes with a cute critter
Creative Fingers #275--anything goes

2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

This such a fabulous card and design thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

Sari / Granne said...

Such a cute and sweet card, pretty bear image and lovely pink paper. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.