Friday, October 30, 2020

Pirate birthday

I created this fun little card for my daughters' friend.  He is Haitian-born, adopted by our good friends, so I had to color this little cutie to match his skin tone.  Sometimes we call the three of them triplets as he is less than a month older than my twins.  I stamped the background with a light gray ink and several of the smaller images from this fun pirate set.
I also stamped the same pirate and the treasure chest in light gray ink on the envelope, but it is a little hard to see in the photo.

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT "Party Like a Pirate" and "Essential Sentiments"
Dies: Spellbinders "A2 Matting Basics A" rectangle; Verve Pennant trim

Challenges:












Pink Gem--anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday--inspired by a movie (I was inspired by the "Pirates of the Caribbean"--watching the series with my daughter right now)
Crafty Sentiments--anything goes
Penny's Challenge #483--anything goes
Aud Sentiments #263--anything goes
Krafty Chicks--anything goes for their 10th Anniversary
 

6 comments:

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

Adorale card! Great coloring. I'm sure he will love it.f


Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Nance said...

Super cute card! Great coloring! Glad you joined us at Krafty Chicks this week.

Maria Valente said...

Fantastic card! Thank you for entering our challenge at Make My Monday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Mary xx

Cazro said...

Fabulous, who doesn't love a pirate? Super card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge. Caz. DT.

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog.

Helen x